The Kiwi Factory has partnered with a leading global fintech company to build a next gen “mobile first” fintech application for small businesses. We are eager to meet experienced UX Designers who have a passion for iOS design.
- the creation of mockups, wireframes, user-flows, sitemaps, prototypes, detailed specifications and design patterns,
- to identify areas for improvement within existing customer journeys using customer journey data analysis, produce recommendations and project manage implementation,
- work with product and sales teams to identify key customer journeys that drive sales numbers and optimise those to increase conversion
- ensure the best possible online user experience.
LET’S PUT DOWN THE REQUIREMENTS
Our new user experience artist and scientist should have the following career experience and skills:
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role, with understanding of the entire mobile development lifecycle,
- proven track record of user focused design for iOS,
- UX prototyping with web technologies or using tools like Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, Framer, Origami, Pixate etc.,
- good understanding of design/development tradeoffs,
- up-to-date with the mobile design landscape trends and developments,
- have published one or more apps either on their own or for a client,
- self-directed work mindset and good organizational skills,
- strong written and spoken English skills.
WE OFFER YOU
- An attractive and internationally competitive salary and compensation package,
- share scheme for people that can prove their ability to “move the needle”,
- relocation or remote working, if needed,
- a standing/sitting desk at our beautiful offices with free food, drinks and regular team-buildings, which are super-fun (no tree-hugging and trust-falls),
- ongoing training and personal development with an annual educational budget,
- access to the latest and greatest gadgets,
- opportunity to participate and discuss challenges with other mobile developers in our international network,
- participation in regional and global development and technology events.
YOU THINK YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES? HERE’S WHAT TO DO:
send us your resume. Please make sure to include a link to your online portfolio, or send us some of your design, which you’re proud of discussing over a beer. Upon pre-screening and selection, we will gladly invite you for an introductory meeting with our CEO and product owner lead. We are eager to meet you and welcome you onboard.